The PineHeart

Subscribe to My Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

Awesome Skirt

This is an awesome skirt I made for my darling niece Melissa. It was super easy to make and it fit her great. She really liked it.

This lovely skirt has an elastic waist and a bow embellishes the front waistband.

At the bottom of the skirt is an 8 inch ruffle with a 1/2 inch rollover hem that is then edge stitched, so simple.

Perfect with a tank top. So sassy and summery.

The length of the skirt is just below the knee. It is not super short which is much more comfortable for her to wear. The fabric is from Joann Fabric and Craft. Quilter's Showcase is the name of the fabric manufacturer. Soft and comfortable is the best way to describe its hand.


I love sewing for my beautiful niece. Perfect to wear skirt back to school.




No comments:

Post a Comment