The PineHeart

Subscribe to My Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

The Little Green Dress


Cutest Sheath Dress
The Little Green Dress

 








I made this dress for my daughter. She wore it t a wedding and looked fabulous. I used McCall's pattern M5425. It is a very easy pattern. The fabric made the dress. A Vintage satin weave cotton. It was over 30 years old. The fabric was faded in several places and I had to work around these areas. There were about 3 1/2 yards, just enough. This fabric is the most beautiful shade of green with a Chinese dragon floral motif. The dress slips over the head as there is no zipper. There is a casing at the neckline front and back that holds the sash. The sash is tied in a bow at  the center back of the neckline. This dress can be worn with the belt or without. The belt can be tied in several different ways. Green and Growing!
Can't go wrong with this LITTLE GREEN DRESS.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment