The PineHeart

Subscribe to My Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Little Red Glitter Bird




For Christmas I made the cutest glitter bird. I got the idea from Martha Stewarts website. Here is the Link: http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/glittered-holiday-crafts#slide_29
If you need an idea Martha Stewart has so many you have to find some that you like and can make. I like cute ideas that seem manageable. I also like to get results. That is, I like to get a cute usable craft from the project.

The glitter bird was a big hit at Christmas. I put some pictures together to make a slide show. Take a look. Martha was interviewed not long ago and said she made 100 million dollars from glitter. Cynthia McFadden interviewed Martha on Nightline.She really pushes it. If you watch her show or look at her website you will see glitter. Her craft merchandise is expensive but it's the best in quality and easy to use. Michael's and Walmart both carry her line of craft supplies. If I had a lot money I would like to buy all her products.

Take a look at the slide show I made of the materials used to make glitter bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment